Data Processor/Administrative Assistant
Eleanor supports the efficient operation of the department in many ways:
- Donation processing
- Tax receipts.
- Purchase Orders
- Procedural instructions
- Donor Support and follow-through
- Gift Annuity tracking and oversight
She also serves in an advisory capacity regarding office treats and has a highly refined sense of humor.
See full job description and resume here.
Brad Mylett is the MUM Vice-President of Development and Alumni Affairs, and has given many years of service to the University in a variety of leadership positions (see résumé). He is an inspirational leader to the Development Department and an ongoing asset to the success of MUM.
He is a lifelong fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates and his wife Nora, who he sees in between baseball seasons.
Publications Director, University Expansion
- 12 years in book publishing as an index writer, as an independent contractor for major publishing houses. Books included fine arts, medical, educational, instructional, and history textbooks
- 2 years as Resource and Computer Center Director, Oklahoma State University
- 8 years as a personal assistant/secretary
- MA degree in Maharishi Vedic Science, 2015 – Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, IA
- PHD TM Teacher Recertification Course, 2005 – Vedic City, IA
- California Teaching Credential K – 12, 1988, National University, San Diego, CA
- BA degree in Art History and Criticism, cum laude, 1978 – University of California, San Diego, CA
Mother Divine Program, 1981 – 1991 – Washington DC, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, Philippines, and India
Enjoying life as wife and mother, traveling with my husband, and forever reading books and articles, lately focused on architecture and use of low-tech materials in Africa with beautiful modern design – compressed soil block construction does not have to be boring!
I love teaching Transcendental Meditation to the Computer Science Professionals students from all over the world, as well as home gardening and occasionally painting with oil pastels.
Tiago Passos is the Director of the Department of Institutional Advancement.
He makes sure that our happiness does not get lost in the process and brings us all together on the same page, in OnePage, in our 4D database, etc. He was imported from Brazil a few years ago, but already has a kid made in USA.
He had been trying to decide between a life in seclusion and married life for about a decade, but now his lovely wife has given him two kids to make sure he’s not meditating all day.
Since there isn’t much soccer in town, he plays PJ Masks and Superheroes with his crew.
John is a fundraising specialist and as such spends a lot of time on the phone talking about the MUM Annual Fund.
He is a humorist, loves football games (especially Canadian), traveling, chatting with folks over lunch or dinner, and he is always up for a movie run to Ottumwa.