- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- William Graff has taught at the Maharishi University of Management for thirty-one years
William Graff has extensive experience in teaching internationally. He has been teaching at the University’s partner institution in China and has previously been director of the Maharishi School of Management in Limuru, Kenya. Professor Graff has consulted with the World Bank on finance and accounting systems for the government of Uganda.
- BA from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
- MBA and MA degrees from Maharishi University of Management
- He was granted the national credential of Certified Management Accountant (CMA) in 1990.
Professor Graff consulted with the World Bank for two years on finance and accounting systems for the government of Uganda.
His continuing research interests include the implications of Accounting as a self-referral feedback system, and the experience of Transcendental Consciousness as the basis for business success.
Development Office ♦ Maharishi International University ♦ 1000 North 4th Street ♦ Fairfield, IA 52557
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ 641-472-1180 Monday-Friday, 10:15-4:30 CST
Maharishi International University, a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation since 1988, is designated to receive charitable gifts.