- Associate Chair and Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Steve Nolle has taught at the Maharishi University of Management for six years
- BA, University of Missouri
- MS, University of Kansas
- Steve Nolle has 29 years of experience in developing high-speed data communications networks, broadband cable technology, intelligent networks, and computer telephony platforms.
- Most recently he has been doing software design, architecture, and development in the broadband cable area.
- He worked for 20 years at Bell Laboratories including 15 years as a Technical Manager where he managed multiple development groups completing all phases of the software development life cycle.
- He holds one US Patent and has 2 provisional US Patents currently filed and in process in the broadband cable area.
Development Office ♦ Maharishi International University ♦ 1000 North 4th Street ♦ Fairfield, IA 52557
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ 641-472-1180 Monday-Friday, 10:15-4:30 CST
Maharishi International University, a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation since 1988, is designated to receive charitable gifts.