Publications Director, University Expansion
- 12 years in book publishing as an index writer, as an independent contractor for major publishing houses. Books included fine arts, medical, educational, instructional, and history textbooks
- 2 years as Resource and Computer Center Director, Oklahoma State University
- 8 years as a personal assistant/secretary
- MA degree in Maharishi Vedic Science, 2015 – Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, IA
- PHD TM Teacher Recertification Course, 2005 – Vedic City, IA
- California Teaching Credential K – 12, 1988, National University, San Diego, CA
- BA degree in Art History and Criticism, cum laude, 1978 – University of California, San Diego, CA
Mother Divine Program, 1981 – 1991 – Washington DC, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, Philippines, and India
Enjoying life as wife and mother, traveling with my husband, and forever reading books and articles, lately focused on architecture and use of low-tech materials in Africa with beautiful modern design – compressed soil block construction does not have to be boring!
I love teaching Transcendental Meditation to the Computer Science Professionals students from all over the world, as well as home gardening and occasionally painting with oil pastels.
Development Office ♦ Maharishi International University ♦ 1000 North 4th Street ♦ Fairfield, IA 52557
email@example.com ♦ 641-472-1180 Monday-Friday, 10:15-4:30 CST
Maharishi International University, a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation since 1988, is designated to receive charitable gifts.