- Assistant Professor of Management
- Bruce McCollum has taught at the Maharishi University of Management for twenty-three years
Bruce McCollum has taught courses in management information systems, communications skills, operations management, statistics, and introduction to business courses. He served as director of administration for a branch campus of a university. His dissertation topic was leadership development through self-development.
- PhD Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa. Dissertation topic: Leadership development through self development
- MBA Maharishi International University, Fairfield, Iowa. Areas of concentration: general management, computer applications
- BA Maharishi International University, Fairfield, IowaMajor: Western Philosophy
- Teaching, 1989-present, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa.
- Developed and repeatedly teach Management Information Systems course. Train students and businesses to use Microsoft Office 97-2007. Have taught managerial communications skills, operations management, statistics and introduction to business courses. Manage 100 computers.
- Director of Administration and Faculty member, Maharishi International University, Oslo, Norway, 1987-89.
- Developed, planned and presented budgets to Board of Trustees. Oversaw all University purchasing. Designed, purchased, installed and maintained student computer center. Taught computer applications for business, legal environment of business and introduction to business courses.
- General Manager, 1983-84. Manhattan Capital of the Age of Enlightenment, New York, NY.
- Managed a small business which taught Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation program throughout New York City.